Puppy ID Collars 8-Pack
Now it’s easier than ever to identify puppies in large litters.
Why we like it
With removable number rings, you can keep track of the identity of even very large litters. Color coding adds even more identification options. Plus, the packs come in three sizes so they're useful for all breeds.
For use with puppies between five and nine weeks of age.
Now it’s easier than ever to identify puppies, even in large litters! These packs of eight color-coded puppy ID collars have removable numbered rings to increase your identification options. Order multiple packs and mix and match colors and numbers to keep track litters of nine puppies or more.
- Durable nylon collars have adjustable Velcro® tabs for a secure fit
- All are available in packs of eight, with removable number band.
Material: Nylon and velcro
- Toy collars measure 1/4"W and adjust to fit necks from 5" to 8"
- Regular collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks from 6" to 12"
- Large collars measure 1/2"W and adjust to fit necks form 10" to 16"
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product