CADET℠ BRAF Cancer Detection Test – Breeder Home Screening Kit
Easy-to-use home bladder cancer screening test to screen 3 or more of your dogs at once. Exclusive AKC discount.
Why we like it
Over 80,000 dogs will be diagnosed with bladder cancer (TCC/UC) this year. Is your dog at risk? Thanks to a simple urine-based test, you can detect bladder cancer earlier—while there's still time to act.
- Suitable for all dogs
- Highly recommended for dogs 5 ages and older
- Ask your veterinarian if your breed is susceptible
CADET℠ BRAF Cancer Test detects the presence of bladder cancer (TCC/UC) several months before any clinical signs are present—and all with a simple free-catch urine sample. Results will be delivered to you within two weeks of receipt of urine to laboratory. Detecting cancer earlier, before symptoms even present, can dramatically change prognosis and long-term survival of your best friend.
- Detect bladder cancer (TCC/UC) with the most reliable and sensitive test available on the market. This easy-to-use free-catch urine test allows dog owners to proactively take control of their dog’s health and detect cancer before symptoms develop, allowing for more time for you to work with your veterinarian on a treatment plan.
- Breeders can take advantage of bulk pricing to screen all their kennel with the Breeder Pack.
- Discounted rate exclusive to the online AKC Shop.
The CADET℠ BRAF Mutation Detection Assay
Annual Screening Subscription
- Discounted pricing to screen multiple dogs at once
- Most reliable and sensitive test to detect canine bladder cancer
- Easy-to-use free-catch urine test to do at home – no need to go into your veterinarian
- Free shipping
Rapid results in just two weeks from receipt of urine sample to the testing laboratory.