Custom Dog Sequin Pillow - Classic Design
No file chosen
Orders for PetOrama items must be placed by November 27 in order to receive by Christmas Eve.
This item is made to order and can take up to 3-4 weeks to complete and ship.
Turn your furry best friend into custom artwork on a luxurious and fun sequins pillow that looks great in your home! Choose from many different background options to fit your style.
- Upload an image of featuring up to 3 dogs using the image uploader. If you need to submit multiple images, email akcshop@AKC.org with your order number and the additional images.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email with a proof of what the custom pillow will look like.
- Once you confirm the proof, the pillow will then go in production.
- In about 3-4 weeks, the pillow will be shipped and you will receive an email with tracking information
- Voila! Enjoy your new pillow! We encourage you to submit an image of the final product so you have the chance of having your furry friend displayed on our site.
- Fully Customizable
- Sequin Side
- Commemorate up to 3 dogs on a single pillow
Why We Like It:
This Custom Dog Sequin Pillow is not only amazing for everyday use, but also makes for great décor as a way to display your dog in a unique and fun way!
Size: 15.7" x 15.7"
Material: Sequins front with a fleece backside cover. Inner pillow filled with PP cotton
Background Color Options: White, Green, Pink, Navy, Yellow, Abstract Style 1 & 2, & "Feed Me"
Comes with a zipper to remove outer cover for easy washing. Covers can be spot cleaned with cool water and mild soap.
For deeper cleaning, hand wash only with gentle detergent in cold water. Rinse well.
Do not scrub, soak, or use bleach. Air dry only.
Pillows are made to order and can take up to 3-4 weeks to complete and ship.
Since this item is customized just for you, no returns are accepted. If your item(s) arrives damaged or with a manufacturer defect, we will happily replace your item(s). Replacements can be initiated by contacting us within 30 days of your receipt. We may require photos of damaged item(s) in order to begin processing a replacement.