Dog Life Savior Jacket
The perfect life jacket for first time and pro swimmers
- 4 x 20-40 lb / Hi-Viz Orange
Why we like it
This is a serious piece of equipment designed to protect your dog anytime he's in the water. It's made to fit snugly and stay in place; he won't wiggle out of this life preserver. It's recommended for everything from first-time swim lessons in the pool to open water swimming and boating. The buckles are beefy and the grab handle allows you to efficiently and quickly pull him out of the water if necessary.
Suitable for all dogs, especially water dogs.
Whether your dog is taking his first swimming lesson or is a long-distance ace, he should always wear a life preserver. Even the best swimmers can become fatigued or overwhelmed by rough water. The Hurtta Life Jacket is one of the top-rated dog life jackets in Europe. It adjusts around your dog's belly and front so it fits snuggly and distributes your dog's weight evenly. Reflectors on the back are a great safety feature should you need to locate your dog in the water. It even has a strong handle which you can use to guide your dog in the water or grab firmly if you need to pull him out.
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The check measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||Neckline A||Chest B|
- Highly visible 3M-reflectors
- Tight-fitting model
- Protective neoprene belly band
- Adjustable waist & neck
- Heavy-duty lift handle
Colors: Hi-viz orange, Camo Orange, Lupine
You can expect to receive the Dog Life Jacket 3-6 days after placing your order