Ergonomic Slicker Brush
A versatile brush for all kinds of dog coats
Why we like it
This ergonomic slicker brush is soft enough for dogs with sensitive skin yet tough enough for heavy de-matting. It's light and comfortable to use, with a rubber-coated ergonomic handle that's easy on your hands. We like that it works on almost any breed and any dog's coat, whether straight, wavy, dense or fine. Use it for everything, from bath prep to the finishing touch.
Suitable for all dogs
Want to keep your dog's coat in tip-top condition? Then you need this ergonomic slicker brush. The rubber-coated ergonomic handle fits perfectly (and very comfortably!) in your hand and the brush is so versatile it may be the only one you need. It's ideal for bath-prep, post-bath brush out, de-matting, undercoat removal and almost all the brushing your dog needs. Best of all, it works on all kinds of coats, including curly, straight, single and double.
- Ergonomic handles for a natural position that prevents fatigue and repetitive motion injury
- Handles are molded and double-coated with rubber to fit your hand and provide greater control
- Strong and durable construction, yet light enough to glide through tough grooming jobs
- Ideal for brush-outs and mat removal
- Cushioned stainless steel pins
- Overall Brushhead Dimensions L x W
- X-Small: 2¾" x 2"
- Small: 3⅛" x 2½"
- Medium: 4" x 2½"
- Large: 4" x 3½"
- Pin Surface Dimension L x W
- X-Small: 2" x 1¼"
- Small: 2½" x 1¾"
- Medium: 3¼" x 1¾"
- Large: 3¼" x 2¾"
Materials: Rubber, stainless steel
You can expect to receive the Ergonomic Slicker Brush 5-7 days after placing your order.