Hurtta Extreme Warmer Dog Jacket
A warm and comfortable jacket ready for any kind of weather
Why we like it
This Finnish company is known for well-designed dog gear and clothing for the active dog. The Extreme Warmer dog jacket will keep your dog warm, dry and comfortable no matter what the weather. It's ideal for outdoor training, to keep him warm during competitions and for all your outdoor adventures. The Extreme Warmer is offered in twelve sizes; please check the size chart to get the right fit for your dog.
Suitable for all dogs, especially active dogs.
Don't let extreme weather stop you and your dog from the outdoor activities you love. The Extreme Warmer is designed for training, competition and your favorite outdoor adventures. The lining uses thermal insulation and reflective foil to warm your dog's neck, chest, important muscle groups and belly from the cold. There's even a hood to keep his ears warm and dry. The surface is breathable and waterproof, making this jacket ready for any weather.
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The check measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||Backlength A||Neckline B||Chest C|
- Waterproof and breathable, laminated material
- Opening or ring for leash or harness
- Adjustable length, collar and waist
- Inner hot foil to reflect and retain heat
- Hood to protect head and ears
- 3M reflectors for night time safety
- Doesn't restrict movement
Sizes: 10" -- 26"
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product