Hurtta Padded Dog Harness
A harness that's safe and comfortable
Why we like it
The neoprene padding is a great comfort feature and may make it easier for your dog to accept the harness. We like the thoughtful ergonomic design and the reflective strips, an added safety feature. The padded dog harness is offered in several sizes; please check the size guide to select the best fit for your dog.
Suitable for all dogs
This padded harness is just right for canine pullers, tuggers and zig-zaggers everywhere. The neoprene padding won't chafe fur and skin and is comfortable while still firmly directing your dog. 3M reflective strips provide night time safety and there's room on the product tag for your phone number, just in case you have a canine Houdini. The harness is adjustable and comes in several sizes, from 14-47 inches.
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The check measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||A - Neckline (in)||B - Chest (in)|
- 3M reflectors for visibility
- Offered in several sizes
- The armpit padding stays in place when the dog is moving, providing protection from the clip buckle
- Machine washable
Sizes: from 14 to 47 inches
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product