Free shipping for orders over $ 49.00
Hurtta Padded Dog Y-Harness 2
The perfect harness for dogs with back problems
Why we like it
Everything this Finnish company makes is designed for efficiency, comfort and safety. This Padded Y-Harness allows you to control your dog safely, without putting pressure on his back, neck and spine. It's offered in many sizes, so please check the sizing guide to get the right fit for your dog.
Suitable for all dogs, especially those with back or neck problems
Ergonomically designed to be efficient and safe, the Padded Y-Harness 2 is especially suitable for dogs with neck or back problems. Rather than jerking your dog back when he pulls, the Y-construction distributes pressure evenly, letting him know what you want without hurting him. The wide padding won't chafe against his skin. He'll be comfortable, you'll be in control. Problem solved!
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The check measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||A - Neckline (in)||B - Chest (in)|
- Easy to put on and take off
- Distributes pressure evenly across the dog's chest
- Wide padding is comfortable and won't chafe
- Offered in several sizes
Sizes: 14" to 47"
Colors: Juniper, raven
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product