Hurtta Polar Visibility Dog Vest
A warm and high-visibility vest to keep your dog safer on your adventures
Like to take your dog for off-leash hikes through the woods? Or maybe you both just enjoy night time walks? This Polar Vest is ready for all his adventures. It's windproof, waterproof and warm enough to keep him cozy on winter jaunts. You'll be able to spot him anywhere, even in brush, with the high-visibility colors and reflective strips. The close fit protects your dog's chest and back from whatever he gets into.
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The check measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||Neckline A||Chest B|
- Fully waterproof and windproof
- Fits snugly
- Keeps your dog warm in winter
- Hi-viz colors
- Tag has room to add your phone number
- Highly visible 3M reflectors
Why We Like It
The high-visibility colors make your dog easy for you to spot on hikes and sporting activities and adds visibility on the road at night. It's water-resistant and windproof, too. It's offered in six sizes, from XX Small through XX Large, so please check the sizing guide to get the right fit for your dog.
Suitable for all dogs
Sizes: XX small--XX Large
Colors: Hi-Viz orange and yellow
Materials: Soft-shell fabric with a laminated water-resistant Houndtex
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product