Free shipping for orders over $ 49.00
Hurtta Trail Pack Dog Backpack
Let your dog carry some of the load with this comfortable pack
Why we like it
This company is known for their functional, high-quality products for active dogs (and their active owners). With the Trail Pack your dog can carry some of his own gear in separate roomy pockets. The two-bag construction distributes weight evenly. How much your dog can carry depends on his fitness, but make sure the load doesn't exceed 20% of his own weight and distribute the weight evenly between the two bags. Please check the size chart to get the right Trail Pack for your dog.
Suitable for all active dogs
The next time your dog joins you hiking, camping or traveling, let him carry his own gear with the Trail Pack. The double bag construction distributes weight evenly and adjustable straps keep the pack from shifting. The zippered pockets are roomy and functional without being bulky. You can even detach the pack and use the harness on its own. A great piece of gear for all your adventures!
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The chest measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||Neckline A||Chest B||Waist C||Weight of Trail Pack||Capacity|
|S (20-40 lbs)||17-24"||22-30"||18-30"||1lb||4 L|
|M (40-80lbs)||23-32"||30-38"||26-38"||2lb||10 L|
- Adjustable belt, collar and chest strap
- 3M reflectors improve visibility
- Padded buckles for your dog's comfort
- Breathable mesh keeps dogs cool
- Harness can be used separately
Sizes: Small, Medium
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product