Insect Repellent Dog Blanket
Protect against fleas and ticks without sticky sprays or gels.
Why we like it
The blanket puts insect repellent near, not on, your dog's skin, so he's protected without sticky sprays or gels. It doesn't have to enter your dog's system to be effective. It's lightweight and easy to pack for picnics, camping and other outdoor activities. In fact, the whole family can use it. This brand of insect-repellent gear is an approved vendor of the US Army and Marine Corps.
Suitable for all dogs.
Whether your dog is hanging out in the yard or somewhere in the great outdoors with you, you'll want to protect him from pesky and harmful insects. The Insect Repellent Dog Blanket has a formulation of the insect repellent permethrin, which repels mosquitoes, fleas, lice, flies and ticks. The blanket is soft and lightweight with active ingredients that are tightly bonded to the fabric, so your dog is protected while he's on the blanket. Permethrin is used in low doses that are still effective against insects. In fact, it's used on military uniforms, mosquito nets, protective clothing and clothing for outdoor workers. So, you can be sure it's both safe and effective when it comes to the wellness of your dog.
- Soft, comfortable, and lightweight insect repellent blankets are perfect for picnics, camping trips, or any other outdoor activity
- Active ingredient is tightly bonded to the fabric fibers so it retains effectiveness
- Repels ticks, fleas, mosquitos, flies, ants and chiggers
- Machine washable up to 25 times
- Odorless, with no runny liquids, or chemicals absorbed into your dog's skin.
Machine washable in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry
Washable up to 25 times.
Comes in two sizes: 56x48", 74x56"
Available in two colors: green and orange
You can expect to receive the Insect Repellent Dog Blanket 5-7 days after placing your order.