American Kennel Club Pet Odor Absorber Gel - Fresh & Clean Scent
American Kennel Club Pet Odor Absorber Gel - Fresh & Clean Scent

American Kennel Club Pet Odor Absorber Gel - Fresh & Clean Scent

​Fight stinky spaces with this easy to use gel

$ 7.95

Why we like it

Fight a stinky space with this non-toxic gel. It's perfect for tough pet odors and it's easy to use!

Suitable for

Suitable for everyone. Works best in well ventilated spaces

Description

An easy way to get rid of pet odor! This non-toxic gel is easy to use and absorbs odors in a space up to 450 square feet for 60 to 90 days.

Benefits
  • Non-toxic, non-allergenic, and naturally derived
  • Absorbs pet odor in up to 450 square feet for 60-90 days
  • Made in the USA
Specs

Weight: 1 lb

Dimensions: 15 oz

Delivery Info

Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product

Recently Viewed