Chris Christensen Curved Back Mark Slicker Brush
Make combing your dog easy and comfortable
Orders for Cherrybrook must be placed by May 4th 2023 to be delivered by Mother's Day.
With a unique shape, smooth steel pins and flexible cushion, these slicker brushes almost do the work for you. The offset pins remove snarls and dirt and can get down to the undercoat with hurting your dog’s skin. And the beechwood handle is easy on your wrist and hand.
- High grade steel pins for less coat damage
- Ultra-soft, extra flexible cushion with foam base
- Unique shape means your wrist is no longer at a constant angle
Why We Like It
This company is known for top-quality grooming products, used by professional handlers and groomers, and their slicker brush is no exception. The smooth steel pins leave your dog looking shiny and soft, as if he just came from the groomer. The unique shape of the head and handle lets you work efficiently, with less stress on both you and your dog.
Suitable for all dogs
- Medium: 4" x 2.25" head, 7.25" body length
- Large: 4" x 3.25" head, 8" body length
You can expect to receive the Slicker Brush 7-10 days after placing your order.