Custom Dog iPhone Phone Case Matte Finish - Classic Design
No file chosen
Orders for PetOrama items must be placed by November 27 in order to receive by Christmas Eve.
This item is made to order and can take up to 3-4 weeks to complete and ship.
Protect your phone in style with this rubber phone case featuring artwork of your fur baby! These Dogorama phone cases feature artwork as well as your dog's name.
Best part? You can upload an image of your furry friend and have this stylish phone case graced with your favorite picture of your dog(s)!
- Upload an image of featuring up to 2 dogs using the image uploader. If you need to submit multiple images, email akcshop@AKC.org with your order number and the additional images.
- Within 48 hours, you will receive an email with a proof of what the custom phone case will look like.
- Once you confirm the proof, the mug will then go in production.
- In about 3-4 weeks, the phone case will be shipped and you will receive an email with tracking information
- Voila! Enjoy your new phone case! We encourage you to write a review and submit an image of the final product to show off your furry friend!
- Fully Customizable
- Durable Soft Rubber
- Weighs 1.0-1.5 oz
- Commemorate up to 2 dogs on a single phone case
- Customize with your dog's name (Solid Color Background Only)
Why We Like It:
This Custom Dog Phone Case is not only amazing for everyday use, but also makes for a great way to stand out from the pack while displaying your dog in a unique and fun way!
Sizes: Varies Per Phone Model
Material: Soft Rubber
Background Color Options: White, Green, Pink, Navy, Yellow, Tulips, Floral, Hearts, Abstract Style 1 & 2, Tie Dye, 'Feed Me', Hibiscus, & Polka Dots
Mugs are made to order and can take up to 3-4 weeks to complete and ship.
Since this item is customized just for you, no returns are accepted. If your item(s) arrives damaged or with a manufacturer defect, we will happily replace your item(s). Replacements can be initiated by contacting us within 30 days of your receipt. We may require photos of damaged item(s) in order to begin processing a replacement.