Keep your pup cool with this easy to use cooling vest
Why we like it
Unlike other cooling dog products, you don't need to remember to freeze anything or carry extra gear. Just wet the Cooling Vest in cold water, wring it out and zip it on to your dog. The mesh material retains moisture for long periods of time to keep you dog cool and comfortable through any activity. The vest comes in several sizes so please check the sizing guide to get the right fit for your dog.
Suitable for all dogs
Hot weather can be hard on your dog, especially during hiking, competitions, or while working. Just dip this Cooling Vest in cold water, wring it out and put it on your dog. It works quickly, cooling his heart and chest area. With double the absorption capacity of terry cloth vests, your dog will stay cooler longer.
Instructions for measuring a dog
1. The back length should be measured from the withers (not the collar) to the base of the tail.
2. The neckline measurement should be taken at the base of the neck (the widest point of the neck). The neckline overall can be larger as it can be adjusted to fit smaller necks.
3. The check measurement should be taken at the widest point of the chest from behind the front legs. To ensure sufficient freedom of movement, the chest overall should be 2-8" wider than the dog's chest.
|Size||A - Neckline (in)||B - Chest (in)|
- Easy to use: wet, wring dry and zip it on your dog
- Retains moisture longer, even in the hottest weather
- Available in sizes from XX Small-XX Large
Sizes: XX small--XX large
Colors: Blue, lilac
Note that you will be redirected to Amazon.com to purchase this product